Join Dr. Jaquel Patterson for this 6 week bootcamp starting April 17th, 2023.
Important to note:
- You must qualify for a Rupa Health account, have a NPI number/license, and be able to order IGeneX through Rupa Health or have been approved to use Rupa's Physician Services in order utilize the included test coupon.
- It must be a self-order only.
- Coupon for the test is only valid through Rupa Health (not directly through IGeneX).
- Only available for US orders, not including NY, NJ or RI.
What you'll learn in this bootcamp:
Over 500,000 Americans are diagnosed each year with Lyme disease and see between 5 to 7 doctors (on average) before being properly diagnosed. Join Dr. Jaquel Patterson for this immersive six week Bootcamp where she will walk you through how to properly evaluate, work-up and treat patients with Lyme disease. Learn about the different co-infections, how to read a Lyme test properly, and understand the difference between conventional and integrative approaches to treatment. The goal of this bootcamp is for you to feel prepared and confident as the first practitioner to look for and properly diagnosis Lyme disease in your patients.
During this Bootcamp we will review:
- Lab testing methodology as well as other tests to look for in diagnosing Lyme disease.
- Review a myriad of conditions and co-infections to help you see the whole picture.
- Treatment options for both acute and long-term conditions.
- Biomarkers and how those can impact over all health as well as patient outcome - including impact some other systems.
- Reviewing both conventional and integrative approach is to treating Lyme in this experiential learning focused Bootcamp.
This course comes with a Lyme ImmunoBlot IgG + IgM Test, which allows practitioners to understand their own health in a way that truly brings the aspects of this course to life. $450.00 Value. Self-order only. Must have a NPI & qualified license to place a IGeneX Lyme ImmunoBlot IgG + IgM test order through Rupa Health or qualify to use Rupa's Physician Services. US only, not valid in NY, NJ, or Rl.